It is monday and I am excited about the week ahead! Seems so long since I have felt that way, but so much is happening and I feel hopeful that spring is in the air!
I talked to Carrie Holet last night about babysitting her newborn starting in June. I think it is a good fit and a gift from God. Our church is having a shower, so I need to get their quilt made this week as we head to Florida next week for two weeks.
Bob and Kristin have a baby coming and they need a quilt too! I also want to begin making lap quilts for Hospice. Last week I was able to get all caught up from being at Megan's. It feels so fun to have the whole week ahead of me and fun things to do. Thank you Lord for this blessing.
Also, Rod began work in the kitchen here! He put in new faucet and filled holes in walls. We are putting up tin tile wallpaper on the ceiling. It feels great to finally see some progress here.
Orley's are moving this week into Crusade. They will be there a month at least. Again, what a blessing. They are helping with rent and utilities. We contine to pray it sells, but in God's timing as we know His is perfect.
I also need to start pulling out things to pack for florida! Not sure just how warm it will be, but gotta be better than Ohio!
1 comment:
I'm having these same this Monday morning! It's a new week, and after last week's roller coaster, I'm thankful for a somewhat fresh start!
Post a Comment