Monday, July 1, 2013

New Adventure

I am so excited.  I received an email from a friend that told me he had talked to his boss at Hale Farm and she was interested in my idea.  He gave me her info, so I just emailed her.  Can't wait to hear back from her.

I tried several years ago and was told they hired professional actors.  Rude as I was willing to do it for free!  Anyway, take a deep breath, and let it go!  New people in charge now.

So my idea is to take my love of knitting and sewing to create a visual of daily life in the Pioneer times.  I could be sitting working and could talk about them not having target and walmart.  Everything had to be made by hand.

This has been a dream of mine for over 30 years.   So excited...did I say that already?,


Last week I revamped my sewing room.  Now I better get in there and get busy planning!

No comments: