I am realizing today how utterly blessed I am. I was to have a meeting with Hospice at 2 p.m. It got cancelled. Rod is in cleveland today then off to Elyria for a meeting and won't be home till 7 p.m. I have Bible Study tonight. I have been working this week on getting the house back in order and cleaned up after Mandy and her fam being here. Cleaning, laundry, and ironing were not a priority when the babies were here!
But what I mean by being blessed, is that I have great personal freedom. I love deciding what I want to get done each day, making a list, and seeing those things get done. I know it sounds simplistic, but as life is chaotic and always changing, it brings me peace to keep this aspect of my life simple.
So today, I am thanking God that He has given me my life and I will choose to enjoy my quiet house!

I also realized that I am a project knitter rather than a process knitter. I am including pics of Ellie's blanket. I love the pattern and it is fun to do, but I am ready to move on to something else. I wish I could also work on another project as well, but Ellie is due in a month and I want to be able to take to her when she is born. I have discoved that each pattern repeat takes over an hour so I have about 15 hours more to do.So I guess while I am finishing up this baby blanket, I will dream of all my future projects and the yummy yarn I will be using. I also need to finish Reece's "Eye Spy" quilt before Ellie comes and hoping to make Avery some American Girl doll clothes. Yikes, I better get moving!
4 comments:
Love Ellie's blanket! So snuggly! Which American Girl doll does Avery have?
A blonde Joann's knock off. I bought some new patterns today for clothes for them. Hope Lily would like some too. Gotta keep busy and off the streets!
Lily would love some more outfits for her dolls! She only two or three. Oh she would be so excited!
Can't wait to wrap Ellie up in the blanket?
Post a Comment