I am so excited for next week. Not because we are going on a trip to Cumberland Resort for a family reunion with the Snyder's (I am looking forward to that). I am excited because as I turn the page of my calendar, I begin a brand new calendar! I really like the Amy Knapp Christian Spiral calendar and it starts with July and runs through next year. I have already put in birthdays, anniversary's etc.
Today I added a new fun thing. I wallpapered the front and back cover! I did the back cover first for practice and was happy with that so then moved on to front cover. This model has a strong plastic outer cover on the front and back which should protect the "wallpaper" for the 18 months of use.
I began watching Carson Holet and am enjoying time home doing projects. I am also heating up my embroidery machine as Megan (bless her heart) left me 6 embroidery projects to get done by next week's reunion in Tennessee.
Off to change embroidery thread color on my sewing machine!

4 comments:
I too am ready to turn the page! I have been adding appts, concerts, traveling to our calendar for upcoming months!
I need to decorate mine...maybe tomorrow during kids nap. Did Meg's arrive before she left?
I just got myself a new planner too! Two pages per day, and they are loaded! There is already a pretty green cover on it with a tweed trim on one edge. But I could use some new kitchen and bathroom towels if you need another project! Haha!
I can't believe you got a new planner too! We are compulsive and so much alike. We all got the planner gene!
Hmmm... towels.... We shall see!
Did you know that in the south "bless her heart" is a polite way of being annoyed or feeling sorry for someone?
I'm going to guess the latter as you would NEVER be annoyed with me. And it is NOT my fault they didn't get done earlier!
BY the way, my calender is adorable and I am off to go find some scrapbook paper to cover the outside. Guess the cleaning can wait an hour! ha ha ha!
Post a Comment