Whew, been a crazy summer so far. Travelling with Rod for his work, visit Julie, Home and lots of family visiting. My house is a total disaster, and I am enjoying all of it. I force myself not to look around at the house or the flowerbeds just yet. Next week they all go home and it will just be Carson and I. I will have time to take care of all the overdue cleaning, laundry, ironing and yard work.
We had all my family here for Rita's wedding and we went to Put In Bay on friday. What a fun day riding around in three golf carts.
When everyone goes home, I also need to learn how to save my pics and emb. designs off my puter as I had a major issue this week. My monitor died on my laptop. My sweet husband bought me a 22" screen and the problem is fixed. My puter is about 4 years old, so I need to get ready for other issues.
When Megan and I went to Lehman Hardware in Kidron we got books for making wheat bread. I am quite excited to begin that again. While at garage sales, I found a brand new Cuisinart food processor and will use that in the breadmaking process.
So lots of fun things to begin next week and will try very hard to not get in a funk that all the family went home to other states!
No comments:
Post a Comment