Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Backslider!

I read my "Cleaning House" blog about listing things I need to work on and just had to laugh/cry!  I have totally blown it in all the areas I listed.  Well, there is one area I exceeded in-work! 

I came home from NJ in such a slump.  Discouraged and alone.  Certainly not living out #4.  We had decided to take house off market and move back-what a lot of work.  Then realtor said several going through it, so we decided to hold off.  Oh the whining could go on!

One thing I did do was get busy outside.  On monday I mowed and on tuesday I cleaned out the driveway side of the flower beds.  Today hope to clean out the in front of the front porch. 

I also made strides in the nutrition area.  I went to Sam's and bought the big box of salad, spinach and lots of fruit.  Spent an hour cleaning it all up last night and then had a great salad for dinner.  Today will cut up all the fruit.

So I will plug along, striving to do better.  I had a very fun time yesterday with my new knitting group that meets down at the coffee shop by Shisler Cheese.  And, today I meet Carson who I will start babysitting in July. 

Continuing to try to "lose the tude"!

No comments: