I finished my scarf! I have had the coat a year and really had trouble finding yarn to match. This is not as much pink as I would like, but at least it matches.
Rod met with his big boss yesterday as he has applied for a job in cleveland. While they were talking Brad asked Rod if he would consider relocating. Rod told him it is in his file since 2006 that we are willing to relocate. The chances are slim that it would happen, but my mind gets thinking, planning, fussing, excited, not happy... You know what I mean! There are always good things and bad things about a transfer. So while I knit frantically, I have something to ponder and pray about.
Why am I frantically knitting, you ask? I am helping Patty and Mick pick up some new knitting techniques and left them monday with a sweater pattern to get busy on. We are supposed to all be knitting this together and stay about the same area of our sweaters - hence, why it is called a knit a long. However, these two sneaks did not tell me they knit european style which is much faster than the american style, which is how I knit. When I left monday, I wondered if they would get bored or struggle with pattern and not keep knitting. Ha, Ha, Ha, joke is on me! I have to struggle to keep up with them!
Still, it is great fun and so wonderful to have some new knitting buddies!

No comments:
Post a Comment