The weather has been so beautiful here since we returned from Florida. Rod and I have been able to take a walk or bike ride everyday. I feel so much better in this warmer weather.
I had lunch with a friend on tuesday and breakfast with a different friend on wednesday. It has been quite a week.
Rod and I have been back to Copley for 8 years and just never felt like we connected. But... this week through my meals out, I have found us some REAL friends. What a treat to find people that feel the way Rod and I do about many things. So, we have planned a night out at the Wolf Creek Winery for March 30th. Can't wait!
After having made my decision to end Bible Study and step back from teaching, I have hit a bump in the road. Both groups are not ready to quit and want to continue again in the fall. I was kinda hoping we would end this week. So, I have agreed to go a couple more weeks and re evaluate in August. I would only do it if I was clear that I will be gone at least once a month and someone else would need to step up. They seemed fine with that.
So I can finally say that I am very excited about my future and being able to travel to see my loved ones and still know that there are woman who want to be in the Word. What a blessing!

No comments:
Post a Comment