I realized a very significant fact today...Why would I need to do spring cleaning?
HELLO SUNSHINE!
I was working on a project while watching a new PBS series As the morning got brighter, I saw dust everywhere! After I finished the show (of course), I got busy. I hauled out my shark floor scrubber and did due diligence on all uncarpeted floors. Wiped down all the chairs, etc all across the first floor. Really moved things and cleaned out corners and crevices. Hopefully I can get the upstairs done too, soon.
Ladies Bible study is over for this term. I am embracing this personal freedom I have by enjoying a slow start to my morning then accomplishing various things as I define for my day and week.
I still need to sew 4 baptisimal gowns and a friend has asked me to do some repair work on a quilt her mom had made. My dream is to get all existing projects done so I can sew items using up my stash.
Since Bible study is done, I am also enjoying reading and learning on my own at my own pace. I also am anxious to get outside to cleanup my flowerbeds. Maybe this weekend!?
Here is my current project:
Why yes, that is crocheting! This is a pattern I found for our CPC Service group.
Awhile ago I took the Precious Moments out of the cupboard and wanted to display around the house. It makes my heart smile as I work seeing them in each room. Here is one placement:
Don't they look cute? Walking through the garden.
P.S. The new show that I had dvr'd was Selfridge's (or something like that.) It is about the first big department store. Kind of a soap opera, but I love the victorian era clothes.


1 comment:
The Precious Moments look so cute in their garden! Get all your projects done so you can come visit more!
Post a Comment