Well I did it! I have cleared my calendar. I am reorganizing my life and prioritizing my avtivities. I have said for years that I want to sew and knit for charity more. I want to eat healthy and bake more (yes, I know these two may not belong in same sentence). I want to clean out, get rid of and simplify my world.
So, that brings me to fall. I just love Pinterest! I have found some good ideas for decorating and cooking. I recently bought some jeans and can't wait to start fall layering.
Here is a yellow gold shawl that I am currently working on. The deep purple one I finished last month.
I have also signed up to do a Good Morning Girls Bible study with all three of my girls. Had I known that was gonna happen, I would not have been sad at all about stepping out of Ladies Bible Study!
No comments:
Post a Comment