I cannot believe it has been almost a year since I wrote on my blog! But, as I look back, it was a difficult winter and then when spring came, BAM, we moved! There was the year!
So now I am pretty much settled in this cute little house. I still have my sewing room set up, but it is way nicer with a terrific view out a double window. I am so anxious to get going on a project. Yesterday I bought two dress patterns and 5 zippers in the appropriate length. Not sure which fabric I will use, and wanted to be prepared. Not so easy to go to Joann's here as it is about 40 minutes away.
I have two really great yarn shops to visit. I am working on a cardigan and a feather and fan shawl. I just ran across the hand embroidery kit that Megan bought me and am gonna work on that again too. As well as all these projects, Julie and I are attending the new Beth Moore Bible Study called "Children of the Day." I am really loving it as we are looking into 1 and 2nd Thess. We have also signed up to do the summer book club reading of "Bridge of Haven" and will meet in July to discuss. Lots of fun things going on here, not to mention just 4 miles from the beach and Julie has a great pool in her neighborhood.
I am feeling very blessed and will always remember that God does truly hear our prayers and gives us the desires of our hearts. Now if I could just find my sewing needles....
No comments:
Post a Comment