It feels great to be home! We had a good time in florida and a nice time with Rod's dad and Joyce. We got to the beach one day and had dinner in St Armand's Circle. While there we walked around the circle at all the shops. We stumbled upon a gift shop that had Vera Bradley items. I have been wanting the computer case for all the travelling we do. I had also told Rod while we were packing for this trip, that I wanted to get a knitting bag with a zipper so it wouldn't fall over and stuff fall out. This gift shop had just the items I needed. I also found a small folder that holds post a notes and post a note strips which I use for following the lines in patterns. So here is a pic of my new travelling ware:

Isn't is pretty?!
So I have been spending time on Ravelry and looking for patterns. I must have copied about 25 different patterns for hats, booties and sweaters for babies. I then wound a bunch of baby yarn that Holly had given me. So now my new bag is all organized with my needles, patterns, yarn and accessories. Now I feel like I have no excuse but to get busy and begin knitting for APS.
My last blog I talked about change, and the change has happened. Rod is travelling again and I am no longer watching Carson. I have to admit I am a little scared that I will get in a "funk" and lose momentum. I always seem to want more for my life: more fun, more activity, more adventures. God has put me where I am and I am continuing to come to terms with where my life has taken me. I am very blessed and will try to focus on the God who has given me this life. There ARE things I can do, I just need to learn to enjoy the quiet life!
And as for travelling, I am happy to say I have three trips on the calendar so will be getting some good use out of my new bags.
2 comments:
Ok cute new VB pattern!!!! One more thing organized to cross off your list!!!
Yes, and I am really having fun knitting for APS.
Post a Comment