Friday, March 4, 2011

Changes

It seems the only thing constant in my life is change!

Actually I enjoy change.  I gave Carrie my two week notice (two weeks ago) and after we get back from florida, I am a free woman.  It is with a sad heart that I won't have Carson anymore.  I enjoyed lovin' on him, but he weights 25 lbs and is just too heavy for me.

So what will I do with my bad self, you ask?  Oh I have such plans!  I am gonna sew eye spy quilts and knit baby items for Akron Pregnancy Services.  I want to get plants from Leah to plant back along the fence.  I need to clean out some more in this house.  I want to go visit my kids and friends...  The list goes on.  One of the first things I am gonna do is set up an appointment with Akron Pregnancy Services to meet with them and see exactly what their needs are and how I can help. 

If anyone has any ideas for me, please post your comments here!

So, if you see me on my porch knitting, please honk or stop in for tea!

No comments: