Thursday, February 23, 2012

Follow Up

I feel like I have to post a follow up to my last blog entry.  I spoke with Dinita about stepping back from teaching so I could visit girls and travel with Rod more.  She was so sweet and I really felt she respected my decision and encouraged me to pray for replacement teacher so the format would continue.  I had been praying and kinda had a few people in mind.

During wednesday night study last night, I shared my decision with the group.  They were very understanding and encouraging.  They want to continue till at least through April.  Julie will lead when I am not able to be there. We will see what happens in september.

Thursday morning went very well.  They want to continue till May and will cover study till I can get back and whenever I want to travel.  I also feel they want to continue in September and understand that I will not be there every week.  Judy mentioned partying on the days I am not there - can't trust those ladies!

So it was such a relief and joy to hear how much they love the study format and are willing to step up to keep it going so that I have a little more personal freedom.  I am so excited about the future and travelling.  I have lots of yarn matched up with mittens, just ready to grab and go!

No comments: