Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New beginning.

I haven't written for a while because I really felt like I had nothing to say about my life.  Sad, but true.  I have been home a lot because of the weather and my health.  Not much new to speak about...

However, look out world, Tina is changing up her life!

Yep!  I made some tough decisions.  I have stayed home alot because of my health and because I was home, the one commitment I have made is to teach ladies Bible study twice a week.  Rod would travel every other week and the girls would ask me to come visit, but I just felt committed and, I guess even, safe, staying home.  But I felt like I had no life and no fun!  Three weeks ago I went to my doctor and she confirmed the health issues that I have been dealing with.  None of it gonna go away.

So, what did that cause me to change?  I have put in my notice to step out of teaching at the end of March.  I will take at least 5 trips with Rod this year as well as going to visit my girls.  I also hope to go visit my sister in Cincinnnati.  I can just go for a couple days and not get overtired.

I have also recently purchased a Husqvarna Serger and am so excited to really get sewing and knitting for my favorite charities.  I have been asked to teach knitting and crocheting to two friends from Bible study.

So, maybe now I will have reason to write more often than every 8 months!

No comments: