Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sweat Shop Fun

I thought I would post some pics of some of the things I enjoy doing in my sewing room:

These are two of the 10 bags I am embroidering for Jackson's Two Year Birthday party over Memorial Day Weekend.  Mandy found me a really good deal on the Sesame Street designs.


This is a baby blanket for a friend at church whose daughter just had a baby.

I am almost done knitting this little baby sweater for APS.  I have really enjoyed knitting small baby items for them.  Still haven't heard from them yet about which things they can use and all.  So I am just knitting what I enjoy and will see what happens.

Tonight I have Bible Study.  I have decided to not write up a bunch of pages of notes.  Since it is summer Bible Study, I am gonna let the conversation flow around the assigned scripture and see how it goes.  We may be home early!  : )

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Those bags are stinking adorable!

knitpic said...

Awwwww, do you want one?