I have seriously tried (really, Mandy) to eliminate my daytimer and just use the apps on my phone! I have faithfully loaded everything and am so organized. However... You have to look at it daily and scroll through all the different screens and categories. I often miss things and feel out of sink. Never out of dishes in that sink, however!
Anyway, I digress. It seems lately I have received a lot of prayer requests and I take these seriously. I had no place to list them in my phone (I know, I could add another category list). So for that reason (seems like a good one to me) I have returned to my first love - the daytimer calendar. Now, I have to choose which one to use. I have several styles and all have good qualities. I have my luscious new purse that can house just about which ever one I feel the need to use. Oh, decisions, decisions...
During my study and prayer time today, I read Psalm 9:1-2. Keeping in mind that I have added several new prayer concerns and always want to remember to praise Him, these two little verses just filled me full this morning. All day I have been thinking about them and re-reading them.
Psalm 9:1-2
"I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart;
I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done.
I will be filled with joy because of you.
I will sing praises to Your name,
O Most High."
Often I do my reading and go to prayer and am so concerned about each person that is having struggles. These verses remind me that "God Is Still On The Throne" and I have reason to have joy and can pray that for each of my requests.
May you sense the JOY of the Lord today as you go through your trials and blessings. Remember to Praise!
No comments:
Post a Comment