I want it noted that today I have unpacked! I still had items in suitcases from Julie's house and last weekend we went to Mandy's, so I had to unpack all that. I decided I would get unpacked because who knows what is coming...
Rod came home friday with a humdinger! A two month work assignment in New Jersey starting in June. Seriously? I just unpacked! We discussed this new turn all the way to Mandy's. A three hour trip. We really came to no conclusions except that Rodney will need to talk more with his boss on monday morning (today). So I wait...........
Would I go with him and would we travel back and forth on monday and friday? Would he fly on tuesday and back home on thursday? Would we just go and stay there for two whole months? Could this assignment extend beyond the two months? My head is spinning!
So I put sheets in the washer, made a cup of coffee and decided to sit here and update blog. I enjoy writing these crazy things so that I can see God working in my life.
We pray for God's will and wait to see where this takes us.
This is where I sat every morning at Julie's house. I knit and read my devotions. During this wait, I will picture myself sitting here again and resting in His prescence.

No comments:
Post a Comment