Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Scored!

Having no Carson and day off of jury duty, I decided to hit a couple thrift stores.  I had a great time and here is what I found:
The Frye boots were $5.00 and the Bjorn shoes were $15.  Both are brand new and had never been worn.  Isn't that just crazy?!  I have been on the lookout for some fall shoes to wear with my dresses and these are perfect!  I had to laugh at the checkout.  The clerk looked at me about the Bjorn heels and said "You know these are $15?"  (She thought that was way too much to pay for a pair of shoes.) I said that was a great price and yes I knew.  I told her the shoes would cost $100 in the store.  She had no idea and was blown away.  With my RA, these shoes will be super comfy.  Had I seen these shoes in Macy's or Dillards, I would have definately bought them at full price!

So here was another fun purchase.  The grandkids are into Polly Pocket and when Mandy was here we found a lot of items.  This mother load was at the thrift store today.  I may have to play with it!

No comments: