This morning I was able to do the fun part. Mandy had taught me this a while ago. I matched up shirts with sweaters or jackets. Most of the time I am pretty much comotose in the morning getting dressed before Carrie comes with Carson. This makes it so easy. Grab some jeans and a hanger. Very little thinking involved! I was able to put all my shoes and sandles on three "behind the door" racks so they are all organized as well.
Next I want to organize my purses in a way that I have easy access to change as I want. I may try the coat tree or behind my bedroom door.
My dresses are not gone (sorry), they are in holding pattern waiting for Rod to put a haging bar in our bedroom cubby for his jackets then I can take over the one closet we have in a bedroom and hang all my dresses and skirts.
As you can see I have a lot of sweaters and jackets. I think I may need to purge some more. This picture looks messy, but it isn't. It is because of the shirts and the woodwork of the shelves. And why do I have so many shoes?

No comments:
Post a Comment