Monday, January 10, 2011

Dinner with Fam

It isn't very often I can say that I got a call and invited to dinner with family.  On my way home from knitting, Jan called asking me to dinner with her and Reets.  What a treat that was to be able to just go to dinner, have a fun time together and come home to a quiet evening.  I am pretty tired from my all day adventures, but still, I am so glad I was able to have dinner with family.  I have really missed not having any family nearby, so this was really great for me.

Since we are due to get quite a bit of snow in the next couple of days, I am making plans to stay home and clean and do some sewing.  Maizie told me she needs more nightgowns so I better get busy!  I think I have some fabric to use for nightgowns...

No comments: